Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Old School Was Robbed


I finish my elementary in a public school in Batangas. I'm really shocked when I heard that it was robbed. Its desktop computer and television was stolen! It's really disgusting that people no longer care for our kids education, that even a public school which is deprive from good educational materials and is depending on donations of good people for the acquisition of these things are also being robbed. Being a graduate of a public elementary school, I know how our parents,teachers and barangay officials struggle to acquire better educational tools for the children. Now that I am a parent myself, I am also trying my best to be able to send my kids to good schools to acquire good education. I will never understand how these people robbing schools manages to sleep at night! It's like robbing your own kids as well! May Our Lord touch their hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment