Friday, September 25, 2009

A Letter For My Husband on His Birthday



My dearest,

It has been years since I began loving you and I never ceased doing so. You are the reason why I wake up everyday. You may never realize it, but I love you more than anybody else. I love our kids because I love you so much and they are the fruit of our love. I may not love them so much more than I love you.

You had always tried to be our provider. I know and I feel your hardship though you may try to hide it. You always tried to be strong…

The road may seems dark now…we face life's challenges…but still we remain. And, no matter what may happen along the way, keep in mind that we can overcome it with God's help.
Happy Birthday. I THANK God that you we're born and moreover thank Him that I met you and become part of You.

You are God's gift to me and everyone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment