Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Little Pink Girl



My forth child Alyzza loves pink stuffs. I really find it difficult to buy her clothes since almost all her clothes are pink. Well, it's hard to find another pink dress that is different from all the pink dresses she have. But, if I would buy a dress in a different color such as blue or green, it would be a hard task to convince her to wear it, and if at last I've convinced her to wear it once, I'm pretty sure, it'l be the last time.
I still remember the first time, when she has to wear black shoes for school. We've almost show her all designs of black shoes for her age, but she won't choose any one of them.Until we've seen a black shoes with pink sole and ribbon from the Barbie line of shoes. Well, at least, she did not wear pink shoes with her uniform!
Once, I go to her school, I heard her teacher calls her Pinky. I ask my daughter, if she's the one being called "Pinky". She smiled and say "Yes, Ma!". I can'n blame anybody calling her Pinky, because all her stuff are pink; her bag, notebooks, pencils, pencil case, umbrella, her hair ribbon etc.And, she seemed to love her new nickname.
Alyzza is turning 6 on June, and aside from being a pink-addict, she's also very kikay. She loves playing with make-ups. She loves Barbie, Bratz, Hello Kitty and Dora. I even wonder if she'll outgrow these things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment